Sunday 20 October 2013

Welcome to MaggiesBeautyBlogx

Hi everyone and welcome to my beauty blog. I've always been interested in make up and beauty products but in the past year since I have started reading blogs such as Miss Budget Beauty and Fleur De Force it has become much more of a hobby and something I really enjoy. I don't expect this blog will be read by many and I am doing it as I think it will be something I will enjoy, however if people read it and enjoy it then it will be an added bonus :-) 

Well to begin I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm twenty three (I feel so old saying that!) I've just finished my BA (Hons) Degree in Social Care which I studied in D.I.T and I will be graduating in November. I live with my Mam, Dad, my sister Katherine (known as K.K) who is twenty one, my little brother George, who is sixteen and my dog Charlie. I also have an older brother Alex who has a daughter who is my beautiful niece called Kitty, who is eighteen months old :-) 

                                                              isn't she adorable!

I also have my boyfriend Fran who I have known since I was sixteen (Where have the years gone!) Fran thinks I have way too much make up but I don't listen to him! 

          I put up with him though cause as you can see he is a peach ;-) 

Anyway I will be writing some more entries soon as I am planning on going on a shopping splurge this week in Boots as there are loads of things I want to buy that are on the 3 for 2 offer :-) So expect a Boots Haul soon. I also have a few reviews coming your way too :-)

                                                   Thanks for reading
                                                             Maggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment